All-round windsurfing at its best. Sandy beach, port tack side-shore wind, safe entry and exit.
You can rent from our extensive range of boards and sails from major windsurf brands JP, Goya, Starboard NeilPryde and Northwave Sails
No matter the wind conditions, your level or preferred windsurfing style there is equipment to suit your needs.
Boards include wave and freestyle editions as well as larger freeride and freerace types.
There are also several windfoils now available in the fleet.
Standard sails range from 3.7m² to 7.7m² and come fully rigged ready to plug and play.
For younger or lighter riders we also have purpose designed “Dragon Fly” rigs.
Windsurf Rental Prices
- 1 hour$35Minimum rental
- Half Day$65Up to 3 hrs
- Full Day$75
- Windfoil$20Additional Per day
- Insurance$20Per week
- Wetsuit$10per day
- Harness$5per day
- Helmet$5per day
- Storage$50per week
Consecutive Multiple Days
- 4 Days$260
- 7 Days$385
- 10 Days$450
- 14 Days$560
- Additional Days$25
- Monthly$750Special rate designed for remote workers, digital nomads and locals
- 4 Days$280
- 7 Days$420
- 10 Days$550
- 14 Days$630
- Additional Days$40per day
Participation in all activities is a renters own and 3rd party risk.
Optional equipment insurance is available for $20 US per week. Insurance covers up to $200 accidental damage. Insurance does not cover damage or loss due to negligence or abuse of equipment.
Included in the rental price.
- Board and rig
- P.F.D (Personal floatation device) if required
Available at extra rental cost.
Interested in learning or improving? Then consider taking one of our lesson programs. There are courses for complete beginners as well as intermediate and advanced windsurfers wishing to progress.
To ensure your maximum progress (and safety) we generally adopt an effective “one-on-one” approach to windsurf lessons. Furthermore, although each course has an outline structure, you’ll find our instructors tailor each and every lesson to fit your exact needs. Please also note that windsurfing lessons will typically include some theory, as well as on-water time.
Lessons packages start at 1hr and are discounted for longer courses.
All the equipment you will need is provided.
Windsurf Lesson Prices
- Intro to Windsurfing Lesson$110If you have never windsurfed before and are keen to give it a try then this 1.5hr one-on-one lesson is for you.
First you’ll learn the basic principles from our patient, experienced instructors on a dry land simulator and then put theory into practice on the sea.
Our purpose designed equipment is especially suited to newcomers and our instructors will be there to guide and encourage you throughout the lesson.
All equipment required is included in the price.
Includes additional 2hrs equipment rental.
Its likely that after this introductory lesson you will want to continue to make further progress – no problem, you can simply upgrade to the Intro to Windsurfing – Full Course
- Intro to Windsurfing - Full Course$270This 3 day course is perfect for either total novices or those with some limited prior experience who really wish to master the basics and make rapid progress to intermediate level and beyond.
Included in the price is a total of 3.5 hours of instructor time and unlimited use of purpose designed beginner equipment over a 3 day period (does not have to be consecutive days).
Intermediate / Advanced
- Private one-on-one instruction$90Whether you are an novice ready to progress to intermediate level or an advanced rider wanting to refine your existing skills then consider taking an hour of dedicated and focussed instruction with one of our highly experienced instructors.
Without doubt it’s the best way to short cut the learning process and make rapid progress.
Typical lesson topics include (but are by no means limited to)
- Beach start
- Planing efficiency and speed
- Carve jibe
- Short board tack
- Freestyle moves
Lesson price is per hour and includes equipment rental for duration of the lesson.
- Intro to Windfoil$120This “one-on-one” course provides all the basic knowledge – with a focus on safety – for proficient windsurfers wishing to try hydrofoil wind surfing.
Lesson duration is approx. 90min and includes 1 hour of on water practice.
Playa Del Sol or Palmas de Cortez with 3 or more days accommodation – click here for details”“SPORTS PACKAGE a special offer exclusive for guests of